What can I expect from pelvic floor therapy? What do I need to bring to my first appointment? Here’s what you need to know:
- Women’s Pelvic Health History & Screening Questionnaire
- Pediatric Health History & Screening Questionnaire
- Women’s Pelvic Health Consent to Treat
- Pediatric Consent to Treat
- Bladder Log
- Bladder Log Instructions
- Receipt of Privacy Notice
- HIPPA notice
Appointments available! Call (914) 552-9639 today.
At home or in office appointments available in Westchester County, NY.
Did you know?
About 50% of pregnant women will suffer from some kind of low back pain at some point during their pregnancies or during the postpartum period.
Meet your physical therapist
Marina Castellanos, MPT has extensive training in therapeutic treatments for women and children experiencing pelvic floor dysfunction.